Rent the lightest, most portable water cooled load banks
The ComRent EXLS water cooled load bank system is a smaller, more manageable and more controllable way to test water cooled data center equipment. Each modular unit is 70% lighter than other water cooled load banks on the market. Best of all, ComRent rents water cooled load banks – so you don’t have to purchase a heavy, expensive 500kw system you would use just once or twice.
Reduce risk to the integrity of your data center floor with these EXLS benefits:
The weight of the ComRent EXLS is similar to other equipment on the data center floor, and it rolls on casters. What’s more, our tankless heat exchanger design requires only 18-36 gallons versus 150 gallons to lower the risk of potential water damage.
The ComRent EXLS gives you infinitely variable chilled water flow control and infinitely variable thermal control in a modular design that provides a precise and accurate Delta T measurement. Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity gives you remote control via PC, laptop, and even Android Smartphone so you can quickly and easily adjust individual or multiple units to emulate your actual production environment.
EXLS units are portable and lightweight, so multiple units can be used in tandem to simulate the exact load step changes you need across the entire chilled water system. As a result, you can test real-world electrical spikes and anomalies.
- 250kW available in a single rack design
- 500 kW available in a Tandem rack design
- Tankless heat exchangers: 250kw – 18 gal. water; 500kw 36 gal. water
- 250kw unit – less than 700lbs, standard rack (24”x36”x72”)
- 500kw unit – less than 1,200lbs, tandem rack (48”x36”x60”)
- Fully integrated into chilled water loop with standard 2” taps (interchangeable sizes)
- Continuously variable flow control, power (load) level control, and Delta T control
- Integrated pressure relief valve in all modules
- Monitor and report both inlet and exhaust temperature values
- Wired Ethernet, RS232, or Wi-Fi control
- Simultaneously control and monitor multiple units from a single computing device or
Android Smartphone interface
- Modbus/TCP and SNMP control and monitoring
- Optional line voltage monitoring and load regulation control
Why buy when you can rent?
Get more control, flexibility, and accuracy in testing water cooled equipment – and less risk to your data center environment. Learn more about renting the ComRent EXLS.Download the ComRent Water Cooled Load Bank Solutions Overview